Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yet Another Reason to Drink

Another day of posting in a timely manner? What has happened? Have I gone off the deep end?

No, I just have some free time and am doing what I said I would do. I'll let you know when I've lost it.


Secret Asian Man 4/15/09
Cigarettes actually pay for quite a bit. Think of all the taxes on cigarettes. Those taxes are paying for all kinds of stuff: schools, roads, Medicare. If the government pays for it, cigarettes are helping.

Just imagine all the stuff the government could buy if they started taxing prostitution and drugs like marijuana and Ecstasy.



Luann 4/15/09
TJ is the creepiest character on the comic page. Seriously, if you ever say someone that looked like that in real life, you would run. Or maybe hit him with the mace.
Also, what's the deal with the crepes? Who even has time to make crepes? Just put your berries or whatever on a pancake. It's the same thing and you don't have to waste time wrapping the stupid thing.



Frank & Earnest 4/15/09
Does the IRS even accept cash? And who would be able to afford to pay cash except for the super-wealthy? Not many people I know have thousands of extra dollars in cash laying around.



The Other Coast 4/15/09
I guess the writer lives in a house with no windows and doesn't own a calender. I'm in Minnesota and it's f*cking hot out. If it were to precipitate, it would be rain, not snow.
Also, that guy is incredibly stupid. "Gee, how did he know it was me?" Maybe because he has eyes, you f*cking imbecile.



The Meaning of Lila 4/15/09

Are there any managers reading this right now? Would you let your employees skip work because it's their birthday? You might let them use vacation days or maybe a personal day, but you wouldn't let them out of work just because it's their birthday, would you? I know I wouldn't, but I'm a heartless, evil bastard of a person.

Also, even if they did let you leave for your birthday, any company worth its salt will have records of that kind of thing and if they catch you trying to do it twice, you'll likely be sacked.

No comments: